CAD-IT Consultants (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
Vietnam Representative Office
2nd Floor, Ngoc Dong Duong Building,
76 Cach Mang Thang 8 St, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCM City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 918 819 967
Sales Executive (PLM /PDM/ CAD /CAE)
You will be responsible for:
1) Initiate and manage PLM/PDM/CAD/CAE sales in Manufacturing, Automotive, Electronics and Oil & Gas industries
2) Undertake or assist the team in sales related activities including lead generation, account management, sales, support and marketing.
3) Initiate and drive sales initiatives in line with the business goals.
4) Establish potential new clients, determine their Engineering/ Business Solution needs & convert these opportunities into sales.
5) Maintain close relationship with existing key accounts to ensure continuing contracts / services.
1) A recognized Degree in Business or Engineering.
2) Experience with good track record in selling PLM/PDM (Windchill, Teamcenter, Enovia, Agile) & IT services or CAD/CAE (Creo, Solidworks, Catia, NX, ANSYS, Abaqus) to industrial companies
3) Experience in organizing events, road shows, campaigns and leads generation activities.
4) Strong knowledge and experience in of the one or more industry sectors below:
Marine / Offshore / Shipbuilding/ Oil & Gas
Petrochemical / Chemical / Food Processing
HVAC/ Fire Safety / Ventilation
5) Posses good command of English and Vietnamese ie communication and presentation skills.
6) Technically competent, sales-oriented, self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills.
7) Ability to build relationships with prospective customers through the use of various prospecting techniques as well as maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
8) Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a major account plan including strategy, goals, tactics, and milestones.
9) Possess own transport. Willing to travel.
10) Possess the following attributes:
strong sense of honesty & integrity
excellent communication, presentation & influencing skills
self-motivated with keen drive and desire to achieve
a good team player who understands the importance of teamwork
ability to convince and bring about mindset change in others
enterprising with excellent business acumen
initiative and organized
professional in character and grooming.
Attractive career prospects await suitable candidates with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity. If you have what it takes, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission is 5 February 2017.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)