Iman

Author
Professional Site Design and Plan Production in AutoCAD

Digital Tutors
website Curtis Smith

Duration : 2:50:00 (1.07 GB)
Type of material dispensed : Video
Tutorial Language : English
Description : We'll start by using an appropriate drawing template for civil engineering projects using the US Imperial dimensional units, and we'll also reference our existing conditions survey that is set to a real-world coordinate system. We'll then pull in the project architect's building design and begin laying out the surrounding site features such as sidewalks, access drives, and parking areas. We'll finish by setting up a plan sheet, dimensioning the site features, adding text and leader annotations and plotting our plans to PDF files. By the end of this AutoCAD training, you'll have a strong focus on drafting and design efficiency by using the appropriate AutoCAD draw or modify tools for the job at hand.

Contents :

Introduction and project overview 1 Introduction and project overview one twenty
Setting up Our site design project 2 Setting up Our site design project nine seven
Designing and Building Our surroundings Our 3 Designing and Building surroundings twelve fifty-five
Continue Designing around the Building 4 Continue designing Building around the 12:11
Laying out Our parking lot 5 Laying out Our parking lot ten fifty-nine
Continuing to Layout Our parking lot 6 Continuing to Layout Our parking lot 12:14
Finalizing Our ADA parking area 7 Finalizing our ADA parking area 11:15
Utilizing non-standard geometry 8 Utilizing non-standard geometry 12:02
Finishing Complex parking sections 9 Finishing Complex parking sections 11:13
Utilizing Our site access drives 10 Utilizing Our site access drives 12:59
Cleaning up Our design file 11 Cleaning up our design 10:25 file
Setting up Our Plan Sheet 12 Setting up Our Plan Sheet 11:43
Understanding Plot Styles 13 Understanding Plot Styles 10:18
Layers, scales and dimensions 14 Layers, scales and dimensions 10:53
Creating large scale viewports 15 Creating large scale viewports 9:48
Adding notes and Finalizing Our prints 16 Adding notes and finalizing our prints 11:38

Link Download : http://bit.ly/1DImVjB

More Tutorial Visite My Site : http://bit.ly/1I1C47o

Screenshot