Phần mềm ABAQUS 6.7 và tài liệu

• Thread starter masubu
  • Ngày mở chủ đề

Pathétique

Ðề: Phần mềm ABAQUS 6.7 và tài liệu

I know well Abaqus because I used it so much when I was student. But now in my labo we used only Cast3M or Sysweld (it's a labo of Techniques d'assemblage).

I have many problems with Cast3M, sometimes, for very complicated geometry, we need to use Ansys to generate the mesh then convert it to use in Cast3M.

However, I could learn pretty much about numerical methods with Cast3M. It is a not very bad solver.

I would like to ask you if you live in Gif sur Yvette?

-Well,You're ok for Abaqus( i'm not shareholder of DS,nor employee :)
-As i said about Cast3m,Aster. you have to take a look in Meslab Forum CAE topic's
for example. NX Advanced simulation. from the designer, you 're able easy extract a part, with the complicated
geometry and then mesh them esaly, you export grids and elements for you use. you will be competitive and productif
and efficient in your work.
- i remember by memory that the procedure for welding is used as week formulation. in using nonlinear thermal transient
at the end of time step, temperature chart is extracted for nonlinear analysis, or contact state to change thermical contact
in inverse sens, it's easy to code it in high level language.
- When you begin, the numerical problem is very attractif but you can not use it to explain the physical phenomens,
it's the way that engineer is different the training people.
- from vararitional principle, your extract week or strong form equlibrium and you get numerical problems
based in the beginning or the ccurrent converged state.
there is two ways to solve in the big EF codes Reduction technique ou Double lagragian qualifiers
which include the boundary condtions. CAST3M use the 2e. the advantage is easy,quick but it does't tell the detail
how works physical or modal ddls.
- Two types ODE,PDE problems are used in industies with some backgorund Dynamical system,set+sypmlectic geometry
and functional analysis. first one is used to find the generalized forces in general environnement,
the seconde ones to build the products with engineering pratices
- i'm not live in Gif
regards

Pathétique

I admit that I cannot understand well some points you told because my initial formation is mechanics of solid materials. However, I have never satisfied as a FE software user only. I always learn more about numerical methods and in my project, a numerician from the labo developer of Cast3M (LM2S, may be you know some persons working for this one ?) is designed to work with me.

I have not heard about the two techniques that you talked about : Reduction technique ou Double lagragian qualifiers. Could you please explain me or tell me some document to read ?

The procedure you talked for the welding is effectively the Pasapas (pas à pas) that I currently used for the thermal and thermomechanical computation. For the thermal calculs, I usually have problem with numerical schema of this procedure, i.e. the calcul run always with Dupont schema but it is not the case for Nonlineaire schema.

The meshing problem I told abow was the one that I met when I did my internship, the project was to calculate the magnetic field in a LHC's bobine whose form is so complicated. Now I am working with only rectangular plaques, so no problem with meshing.

You know well about Cast3M as well as Aster, are you working with CEA of EDF (that is why I ask you if you re in Gif) (do not tell me if you do not want to answer) ? I am happy to discuss with you !

-Sorry for it's not clear in the discussion. i don't known any people at CEA or EDF.
-i have never worked with Cast3M or Aster, just reading information in their web sites
and found that Double Lagrangian multipliers is used to solve incremental problem in Cast3M
K du = F (+ boundaries+conditions)
-i'm also

Pathétique

I searched for "Double Lagrangian multipliers" but there are no more result except some in the code Aster forum. Could you please explain me more?

Cast3M developer will complete well this subject or you take a look in assem0.eso code
Regard

Pathétique

Thank you for your response. While creating the .eso by implanting some new behaviour laws in my code, I will regard these files.