Solidworks & import file pro wildfire5.0

• Thread starter kedoki_spy
  • Ngày mở chủ đề
K

kedoki_spy

Author
Tình hình là em có 1 vài file *.prt nhưng vì không biết sử dụng Pro nên vừa mới install sw2011. E không hiểu sao import file*.prt không được. Bác nào rành về vấn đề này giúp em với. Em xin hậu tạ!

Ðề: Solidworks & import file pro wildfire5.0

Tình hình là em có 1 vài file *.prt nhưng vì không biết sử dụng Pro nên vừa mới install sw2011. E không hiểu sao import file*.prt không được. Bác nào rành về vấn đề này giúp em với. Em xin hậu tạ!
Bạn nên save as... file dưới đuôi trung gian như step, igs là mở lên được thôi.

lí do tại sao ko mở direct file SW trong Pro thì đọc cái này nhá:
còn đâu thì làm theo cách của ANh Hùng ấy! ;)

PTC is now playing with SolidWorks, and with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0, SolidWorks parts and assemblies can now be read into Pro/E. Though, it isn’t exactly a straightforward process to get it up and working. So, here’s what you need:

1. Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 F000+
  2. SolidWorks 2007+ (SolidWorks 2009 support with Pro/E Wildfire 5.0 M020) OR SolidWorks Explorer
  3. A license key from SolidWorks
The license key will be provided to SolidWorks customers free of charge. Just send an e-mail to SolidWorks API support at apisupport@solidworks.com, asking for a license key for “swdocumentmgr.dll”.
Edit the Pro/E startup config.pro to include the following line:
swdocmgr_license_key <DLL license key strong>
Launch Pro/ENGINEER and you should be able to directly open SolidWorks files.
Mind you, all this I got from a technical mailer from PTC. I am unable to try this out as I do not possess an installation of SolidWorks. Why don’t one of you lucky fellows with access to Pro/E Wildfire 5.0 and SolidWorks give this a spin and share your experience in the comments below. I am interested in the “cleanliness” of the imported data as well as whether features are maintained and carried over into Pro/E.

không biết file ProE của bạn được lưu dưới phiên bản nào,nhưng mình đang xài SW2011 vẫn mở trực tiếp được file ProE 5.0 M10 bình thường :)